Friday 15 January 2016

Weekly Wrap up!

It's Fri-YAY!!

Who else is excited for the weekend to begin??? I am headed out of town for the weekend so need to get packing, but before I do, here is what has been happening in my little world lately. 


It was Ice-cream sandwiches for dinner on Monday night. As you can tell from the picture they where INSANELY delicious and only about 126354769 calories. I regret nothing, they where too good! 


Amongst my mountain of chores and laundry, I managed to get myself (semi) organised. On Tuesday I shared some of my favourite go-to organisational accessories that will help you keep you life in order. If you missed it you can check it out here.


Although my birthday isn't until next month, my present from my Mumma and Dad just happened to arrive a little early! I can't complain, I am one lucky girl! 


Yesterdays weather was absolutely beautiful, so some friends and I made a run south to catch some sun. Byron Bay did not disappoint! I love living so close to so many beautiful beaches! 


After a dip in the ocean and some sun loving, we hit up Miss Margarita for an AMAZING Mexican lunch. If you are ever in Byron, do not miss out on this culinary treat! 


And because it was a Mexican girls lunch, we couldn't leave lunch without a Mojito! 


I have the best group of girlfriends! 
Finally, some wise words for your Friday! 

So that is life lately! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment