Monday 21 September 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

We have had a huge weekend here including birthday parties, family lunch and the arrival of our new puppy!


Friends meet Louis. The newest member of the family! Louis is 8 weeks old, loves to chew on basically anything in sight (including toes) and isn't quite house trained yet *sigh! But he is pretty darn cute and loves a good cuddle! 

I assure you there will be more puppy pics soon but for now lets jump into this weeks favourite beauty finds. 

First up, Clinique Superbalanced foundation. I have been using this foundation for years and still love it. Oil free and super light, this foundation won't clog up your pores, yet still provides you with great coverage. I find that one bottle lasts me about three months which is awesome! I can not recommend this foundation enough! It comes in a variety of shades and is only $50. You can find it here. 



Next up my blending sponge. For years I used a foundation brush to apply my makeup but I never felt the results looked that good. A few months back my sister recommended these beauty blending sponges. And they have been seriously life changing! You can find them just about anywhere, I get mine from target because they are pretty well priced and still excellent quality. These blenders are by CHI CHI and found at target. You can view them here. 

Last up this week my all time favourite mascara. This Christian Dior Volume and Curl mascara is seriously amazing. It makes your eyes look fantastic, is allergy free (so no itchy eyes!), waterproof and lasts for months! I always have this in my purse, and you should too! You can find it here. 



So there are a few of my beauty favourites for the week! Have a wonderful Monday ladies! 
Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment