Monday 28 September 2015

Happy Monday!

Morning Ladies! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend included an IKEA run, fireworks, friends and a Japanese lunch! But we will get to that later on in the week. 

Here are my favourite beauty products right now.


My new OPI nail polish, Intl' Crime Caper. Such a cute colour with a metallic tint but still subtle enough for everyday wear. You can find it here.

Next up, Orgins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Let me tell you this mask is actually life changing. My sister told me about this mask a few weeks ago and I am obsessed. My skin tends to dry out in winter so I have started to apply this mask after rising my face for the eying. It completely rehydrates your skin and doesn't clog your pores with chemicals. It also smells great and will leave you felling fantastic! you can find it here. 

Next up, my favourite and very financially friendly coverup, Maybelline Fit Me! I have tried hundreds of cover ups to cure my dark circles under my eyes, and this grocery store find is the winner. It also happens to be the cheapest I have tried, what a win! It comes in tones of different tones  and is gentle on skin. You can find it in all good supermarkets and chemists. 



Last up, my all time favourite perfume, Florabotanica by Balenciaga. I first got this beauty for christmas a few years back and absolutely love this. Every time I wear this perfume I get compliments on how great I smell haha! It is floral, fresh and yet romantic.  I adore this perfume and know you will as well. You can purchase it here.


Happy Monday my loves! 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment