Friday 4 September 2015

Weekly Wrap-up!

Happy Friday Friends! 

Before the weekend begins lets talk about whats been happening lately and what I am loving right now! 


I posted this picture a few days ago on my Instagram and thought I should also post it here. Simply because this Dior Air flash - spray foundation is so darn good! Seriously this stuff is a life save for busy mornings when you are running out the door or days when you don't want a heavy makeup do. I highly  recommend this product. You can find it here. 


So Spring has officially sprung here. I mean just look at that blue sky! The weather has been so lovely lately we have been spending a tone of time outside. We are all counting down the days till it is warm enough for a swim! 


This guy especially loves the warmer weather. (His favourite activity is sleeping on our outdoor furniture in the sun!) 


This weeks OPI nail colour is Short-Stop. It's bright and bold, perfect for the beginning of spring! You can find it here. 

Lastly, I saw this the other day and had to laugh. I plan on taking a few 'horizontal life passes' this weekend! 


I hope you all have a restful and fun weekend my loves! See you Monday for my weekly fashion finds! 

Lou xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment