Friday 25 September 2015

Weekly Wrap-up


Yippie its Friday! 
This week has flown by but has been super busy, so I am very excited to have the weekend in sight. 


Here is what has been happening lately and what I am loving!


We have fallen crazy in love with our new puppy. If you haven't seen my recent posts, we brought this little guy home last week and he has stolen our hearts. He is headed to puppy preschool next week and then needs to be house trained! Suggestions one puppy house training are MORE than welcome! 


I have been planning and booking our Vietnam, Cambodia trip like a mad woman this week! All our internal flights and accommodation are now organised, so I can focus on planning some exciting activities and sights to visit. Not long now till we leave! 



So this happened yesterday...And I regret nothing because this 'death by chocolate cake' was truly amazing. Lucky I am off for a run now to burn it off! 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment