Friday 18 September 2015

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I have had a crazy week and can not wait to have  a break this weekend! So before the weekend begins lets look at life lately and what I am currently loving. 


I saw this quote the other day and knew I had to share it with you guys. At the moment I am trying to slow down and really focus on being present and friendly. Whether that means smiling back at the cash register clerk or waving thanks to someone who lets me in, in the traffic. The little things that we sometimes forget to do in the rush of life ARE important and really can make someones day! 


Speaking of things that can make your day! This gorgeous fresh water pearl ring is my latest purchase and newest obsession. I mean what is better than pearls! I have been wearing it non stop all week (except when in the kitchen. Kitchen and pearls do not mix.) Needless to say I am in love! 


Last night my shopping will power was put to the test! A friend and I hit up the Seed Heritage Sale and I was so well behaved, I didn't purchase one thing! I mean, leaving that store empty handed is a new and slightly frightening experience for me! 


Finally, How amazing are these flowers. This arrangement is from our local forest (how does incredible stuff). She whipped this up for me this morning and I can't take my eyes off it! It has lilies, magnolia leaves and wild wax (the little white flowers). So gorgeous! 

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment