Thursday 24 September 2015

Super Simple Paella

Happy Thursday! 

This weeks recipe is inspired by my recent visit to Spain. I have made this meal twice in the last week because it is so quick, simple and delicious. This is my super simple Paella and I know you ladies will love it! 


You Will Need 
4 cups of chicken stock 
1 onion diced 
2 cups of aborio rice  
1 cup of pees (frozen)
1 lemon thinly sliced 
1 Chorizo sausage, thinly sliced 
1 capsicum diced 
approx. half a bag of frozen seafood mix 

Method 
(Serves 5)
Combine the diced onion, chicken stock and aborio rice in a large, deep frying pan (I use our wok) and leave to boil. 
Once the rice has begun to absorb the stock add all other sliced ingredients to the pan and stir. 
Once seafood is cooked through, squeeze some extra lemon juice one top and serve. 
Enjoy with family and friends! 

How simple is that! Such a great mid-week meal, that is easy peasy and super delicious. 

Lou xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment