Friday 5 February 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Before my first weekend in my new home begins, I wanted to share my Friday Favourites! This week has been absolutely CRAY - ZAY! I think I will comatose this weekend in my new cozy bed. Yay! #weloveweekends But before I hit the sack, here are a few of my Friday favourites you need to check out! 

OPI - Privacy Please 


I am wearing this colour right now and I love it! This truly is the perfect neutral. Great for work or play. 

H & M  Home - Gold metal tray with glass sides 


How cute is this glass tray from H& M. I bought one earlier in the week to display my perfumes on my duchess and LOVE it. At only $10 it is a great way to add a little style to your home, in a very affordable manner. 

What I Know For Sure - Oprah Winfrey 


I mentioned this BEAUTIFUL book on the blog a few weeks ago. I have since finished the book and fallen more in love with both the book itself and its author. The one, the only, Oprah! If you haven't herd of this little gem yet or are in the market for a great weekend read, check out my post on it here!

Matt and Kim - Daylight 



I have been listening and singing (badly) this song all week. It is an oldie but a goodie and one you won't be able to get out of your head! If you haven't herd of it before - brace yourselves because I have just changed your life as you know it. Ok maybe not really! But good luck not tapping your feet to this song (and album) all weekend long! 

My new city 


In the past week I have flown over 14 hours, moved my entire life to a foreign city and started a new job. Although this week has been pretty exhausting the 20 meter walk from my office to this view definitely reminds me why I am doing this. I can't wait to get to see and know more about my new city! 


Have a fantastic weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment