Wednesday 17 February 2016

Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling

Morning Everyone! 

To say my literature taste is electric would be an understatement. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I read pretty much every genre from political biographies to Harry Potter. I really like lots of different types of books, hence why I LOVE all your recommendations! *If you have any please comment or message me.

Moving on! 


Over the last few weeks I read, comedy writer and TV star Mindy Kaling's new book 'Why not me' !

I read her previous book 'Is everyone hanging out without me?' and loved it, so I figured I would give this one a crack. This book is very funny, yet truthful and kind of inspiring. Through personal antidotes Mindy discusses dating, life as a modern single lady, sexism in Hollywood and how she came to be one of the most well know female TV actors today. 

This book is a perfect read if you are looking for a little bit of encouragement, lots of laughs and some 'real talk'. I also think this book would make a great gift for friends and sisters. You can grab yourself a copy here! 

Next up on my to-read list 'Me Before You' which I am told has just been made into a movie! Better get started on that one ASAP! Happy reading everyone. 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment