Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sweet Tooth Tuesday!

Morning Everyone! 

I hope your week is off to a good start. As I mentioned last week I have been very slack with my cooking lately. Thus I have also been slack with my recipe posts. But just because I am not baking as much as I would like, doesn't mean I'm not looking for inspiration! AKA drooling over my computer whilst trolling through Pinterest! 

Why Pinterest! Why!

Anyways, here are a few sweet treats which I have found lately that I know you will LOVE! Feel free to express mail me some of this delicious food ;) 


How cute are these Foxy cookies? Such a great idea to use a heart shape cookie cutter and then ice on little faces and messages. I will definitely be making these when I am back in my own kitchen. You can find the recipe here! 



Lemon Tart with Macadamia Crust. Um yes please! This summer treat is always a winner and a great way to impress all those dinner guests without a whole lot of hassle. You can find the recipe for this delight here! 


Finally, this recipe combines two of my very favourite things ~ cheese cake and cupcakes! Wholly guacamole, these look amazing! You can find the recipe for these right here!



Looking for more recipe inspiration? Be sure to check out my Pinterest Board ~ Food appreciation, here!

Happy Baking Everyone!

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment