Thursday 18 February 2016

5 Quick Questions!

Hi Friends! 

Today I am back with more, quick questions! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions and please continue to do so. I love getting to know you ladies and also love getting to share my little quirks with all of you! 




What gets you up in the morning?
I tend to be a pretty positive person and I am definitely a big believer in enjoying the little things in life. So I really look forward to little things I have going on in my week. In terms of big things, I am also aware that my life is pretty darn blessed and I owe it to myself to make the absolute most of my opportunities. I get up in the morning and try to bring good into the world and make the most of everyday! 


What is your earliest childhood memory? 
Every weekend as a kid, my parents would pack us up into the car and we would drive 2 hours to the beach. We would spend our weekend by the sea, on the sand and in the water. Eating, spending time with my grandparents and enjoy our time together. Collecting shells with my grandma on the beach and driving up the freeway with the windows wound down, would have to be two of my earliest memories. I loved this time, my childhood was very blessed!


Have you ever broken a heart?
I'm not sure if I have ever 'broken' a heart but I have definitely had a broken heart. Break up are crappy no matter who ends it, how they end or why they end. My most meaningful romantic relationship definitely ended in tears (from both ends) but I whether they where left broken hearted is unknown to me! 

Whats your weakness?
Food and a good sale!  If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know I am a total sucker for a good feed and a great sale. Whether it is Thai food or chocolate, I simply cannot resist! That also goes for a sale, if its a two for one at Bath and Body Works, or a discount on a $500 dress I just can't walk past the window without 'investigating'! 

Name three things you can't survive without!

1. my phone, omg if I ever lost my phone I think the world may stop. This is my calendar, camera and insight into the world thanks to the internet. I could not live without my trusty iPhone!
2. Tea, I have at least two cups of tea a day. Tea helps relax me when I am getting stressed out at work or when I need to wind down from a big day. Come to thing of it wine could also help (and does often) in these situations ;) 
3. My PJ's ! If I am home, you will find me in my pjs. I love to buy pyjamas that are not only comfy but cute. And no set of pyjamas is complete without some slippers. So I will also be wearing them. I could in no way live without my many many many pairs of cozy pj's! 

Don't forget to comment or message me questions for next time! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment