Wednesday 10 February 2016

5 Quick Questions!

Morning Friends! 

Today we are starting something new! Today is the my very first 5 Quick questions post. Every few weeks I will be answering 5 random quick questions about my self. Some of these questions have been submitted by you lovely ladies and others are questions we all talk about with our girlfriends over a glass of wine.  If you have any questions for me to answer next time, just shoot me a message :) Ok let's do this! 



How do you take your tea?

I really really dislike black tea!!  However I am a big fan of peppermint, lemon or ginger tea. No sugar, no milk just some flavoured tea for me!

Do you believe in soul mates?

Of course! I'm not sure if there is more than one for each of us out there. But I am 100% certain that some couples are just meant to be. #hopelessromantic

What is your ideal night out?

Easy! Drinks and dinner with my girlfriends. I am so lucky to have such wonderful, smart, funny and supportive friends in my life and I cherish the time we get to spend together. Long dinners with great food and good wine and my gals, wherever we are, is a win!

What's you favourite season?

Growing up in Australia you develop a bit of a love-hate relationship with summer. Summer means beach trips, ice cream and long days outside by the pool. But it also means 40 degree days and blistering sun = sunburn pretty much always! If you can look past the inevitable heat, an Australian Summer has to be the best season there is!

What is your favourite thing about your family?

I have to admit I am a pretty lucky lady because my family and I are incredibly close. There are so many things I love about my family and our complicated, supportive and unique relationships. But my favourite thing about this wonderfully wacky group of people is their humour. There is never a dull moment in our house and there is constantly the sound of laugher flooding the halls. I am so lucky to have grown up in such a happy home! Shout out to my family, love you guys!


I hope you enjoyed my first 5 Quick Questions post and remember to email me any burning questions you have for next time! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment