Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Way To My Heart

Morning Friends! 

Valentines day is just around the corner so today we are talking all about spreading the LOOOOOVE! I know that valentines day is traditionally a day to celebrate our romantic relationships but I also like to celebrate all the loves in my life on February 14th! From my friends to my parents, my pets, and partners, everyone should feel the love on valentines day. 


My many valentines will be receiving some love from the middle east this year. As for myself, I thought I would share the three ways to my heart! 

Flowers 

Flowers from my Mumma 

This is a total cliche but I'm a total sucker for a big bunch of bright flowers. Pink, white, peonies, lilies. You name it, I'am guaranteed to love it.  Flowers are an inexpensive way to remind someone you are thinking of them. Whether it is for a birthday, celebration or for someone who just needs a little lift in their week, flowers are the way to go!  

Hand Written Cards


Am I the only person who still writes hand written cards? I feel like a totally nana when I do but to be honest I don't care one bit. Because in my books hand written cards are the most meaningful gift you can give someone. I try and write my friends little notes when I can. Whether it is to remind them of how darn fantastic they are or to cheer them up in a time of need. Love letters are also pretty great :) 

Food 

Penny making me Birthday cookies #heartoverflowing

The easiest way to my heart is through my stomach. Whether it is ordering take out when I arrive home from a huge day of work, or baking me a birthday cake you found on Pinterest. All food is Good Food! 

The multi layer, Piñata Birthday cake I made for my best friend Soph. 

I also love cooking for other people and definitely think it is a special way to remind your loved ones just how great they are. This is convent for me as well because eating happens to be my no.1 hobby!

So there you have it, the three easiest ways to my heart. Remember to remind all your loves just how special they are, this Valentines day! 

I love you ALL! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment