Monday 22 February 2016

Monthly Wrap up

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I have been very slack recently in the weekly-wrap up department. But in my defence the last month has been absolutely CRAZY! Between moving to the Middle East, starting a new job, celebrating my birthday and exploring my new city. I haven't had a whole lot of time for a a lengthy catchup. But I am getting organised and sharing my life lately. So here we go! 



Between working, settling in, trying (desperately to commit to my new gym) and shopping now and then ;) I have been trying to explores much of my new city as possible! 



Including the Emirates towers, an architectural icon. 





Emirates Palace, which boats 114 domes, 1.3km of private beachfront and 394 guest rooms. It took 5 years and a whopping 3 billion USD to build! 


When I'm not playing tourist you can usually find me by the beach! 



Yes, this is actually the beach! And it is only 5 minutes from my house! Pretty Amazing right? 


I also managed to squeeze in a quick get away to Dubai. Whilst my friend and I where there we ventured to the desert for camel riding, belly dancing and all things Middle East. You can read my post on that here!



A few weeks ago we celebrated Chinese New Year and all the malls have been decorated to perfection! Just look at this amazing installation at The Galleria !


And speaking of malls. I have to say the shopping here is perhaps the best I have ever experienced. Not only is the variety of brands amazing but the prices are great and the shops are open until midnight, EVERY night! See dreams really do come true! 



A sneak peak of the many many many purchases I have made! * insert guilty monkey covering his eyes emoji 

Ah I am exhausted after that! I hope you are still with me and be sure that I will be much better with my weekly updates from now on! 

Have a great Monday everyone!

Lou xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment