Monday 29 February 2016

February Pins!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I cannot believe today is the last day of February. Seriously, where has the month gone? 
At the end of every month I like to share a few things I'm loving on Pinterest. #confessedpinterestaddict #noshame So before we jump into March lets take a look at what I have been pinning lately!

*Remember you can see all of my boards HERE!

Wish List 


How cute are these 'Bee Happy' ballet flats? I mean come on! I need a pair of these asap! 


I'm also going to need some of this super funky luggage as well. 

Be sure to check out the rest of my recent wish list products HERE.


Modern Interiors 


I love me some interiors, hence the many many design boards. But at the moment I'm all about bathrooms. Our bathroom at home definitely needs some TLC so I'm gathering some inspo for that. 

I would sell an arm and a leg for tis shower. Seriously, so gorgeous! 

And who knows what I would sell for this bath! I think that is the definition of heaven on either (everyday life edition)! Remember you can see all my modern interior pins HERE!

Things that make me smile 

This board is a must if you are looking for a little bit of encouragement, laughter and cuteness in you life. I love sharing great quotes with you ladies and I usually find (and save) them all here! 

Quotes like this one, which i posted on the blog last week. AMEN! 


I also loved this pic seeing as February is the month of love! You can check out my little happy place HERE!

Happy Pinning! 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment