Tuesday 1 March 2016

5 Quick Questions




Morning Everyone!

 I hope your weeks are off to a flying start. Today we are doing 5 Quick Questions. Please please please keep posting and messaging me questions I promise to answer as many as I can. Ok let's do this!



Whats your favourite quote?

This is a really tough questions because I'm a total sucker for a good quote. I keep a little quote journal so I can write down my favourites as I hear them. I also have a Pinterest board which is often filled with ones I come across. You can see that board HERE. But at this very moment my favourite quote has to be....

What's your favourite sent?
Without trying to sound like a total creep my favourite sents are those of my family and friends. You know how some people just have a particular smell? I think the smell of my loved ones just brings on a senses of familiarity and safety which I can't help but cherish.

Steering away from creepy lady who smells other people! Narciso Rodriguez, For Her, is my all time favourite perfume!


What are you listening to at the moment?
I have a seriously eclectic taste in music. But at the moment I am loving these three songs and think you will too!

Mine By Phoebe Ryan 

Closing time By General Ghost 

If I had a boat By Karen Elson 


Do you believe in Karma?

Absolutely! You can't expect good from the world and other people, unless you yourself provide the world with positivity and love.

Where are you going on your next vacation?

At the moment I have plans to visit my younger sister in the USA at the end of the year. I have been lucky enough to travel to America a number of times before. But there is so much to see!

So there you have it, my 5 Quick Questions for the week! Please continue to send questions in! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment