Friday 25 March 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Fri-YAY Everyone! 


I'm so ready to welcome the weekend! This weekend will be filled with sleep ins, movies and binging on easter eggs, after a huge few weeks. So before the holiday weekend begins I want to share my Friday favourites with d=some of my favourite people... you guys! So here we go! 

One 

Bunny nest macaroons! If you missed yesterdays post you can check it out here!  This fun easter recipe is deadly easy and super delish! Remember if you are still looking for last minute Easter recipes you can check my pinterest board here for some inspiration! 

Two 


Speaking of chocolate.... I received these AMAZING slightly over priced, Patchi easter eggs from my family this year. Easter is always a big celebration in our house so I'm sad to be missing this years festivities. However it's lovely to know my family and friends are thinking of me! If you are still looking for a special easter treat you can check out Patchi Chocolate here!

Three 

I'm getting a jump start on my winter wardrobe with these gorgeous sued heels. I love the mirrored heel and the colour is gorgeous. Best part about them, they won't break the bank or your feet *they are super comfy! You can grab a pair for yourself online here!

Four 


Coldplay has done it once again. Their new single Fun has been stuck in my head all week long. And once you listen you will know why! Check it out above! 

Five 


Next week I will be sharing more of my adventures from the last few weeks including my visit to Dhabi mall, safari to the desert and an encounter with a penguin! All will be revealed next week! 

Six 


Finally, I want to wish you all a very safe and happy holiday weekend! I hope you are surrounded by friends, family, faith and chlorate! Happy Easter my loves! 


Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment