Tuesday 8 March 2016

5 Quick Questions

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 


Today I'm sharing 5 more quick questions! Please please please continue to email me or comment questions. Some of them have been really interesting! I  love getting to know my readers a little bit better and think its important that you guys get to know me as well! So here we go!

How often do you talk to your best friend?

I'm a lucky lady and have a really close group of about 5 girlfriends. I try to speak to them each once a day. whether its a quick text of a lengthy phone call, I always make sure we check in with each other, even if its via our group message.

What was the last thing you ate?

Delicious French Toasts with seasonal berries from Jones the Grocer! Yummy!

What is the last movie you saw?

Miss you already. Staring Drew Barrymore and Toni Collette. It was sweet, funny and a total tear jerker. I sobbed at least three times during this movie, but it was totally worth it! Love this movie!

What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face? 

When someone can make me laugh or pays me a genuine and kind comment! And flowers, flowers are the way to my heart! What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic!

What was the last picture you took on your phone?

The last picture I took, just so happens to be the picture I shared on instagram on the weekend! Here is my view on Saturday AKA my local beach where the desert meets the sea!




PS Happy International Womens day lovely ladies! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment