Thursday 10 March 2016

HEALTHY chocolate shake!!

Morning Everyone! 

Todays recipe is inspired by my childhood go-to treat and adulthood guilty pleasure! The good old chocolate milkshake. However todays recipe has a healthy twist. No ice-cream and chocolate syrup here, but still deadly delicious! 


You Will Need 
1 cup unsweetened almond milk 
1 frozen banana 
10 ice cubes 
1 tsp vannilla extract 
1 tbs coco power
1/2 tsb chai seeds 

Method 
Blend all ingredients together until smooth consistency is formed. 
Enjoy on a hot day or when in need of a treat! 

How simple is that! Not terribly exciting I know! But while I'm still living with a cupboard sized kitchen  my recipe experimentation is a tad limited. However if you are craving some extra special food inspo be sure to check out my food appreciation Pinterest board HERE!

Happy Cooking my loves! 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment