Monday 21 March 2016

Spring Fashion Essentials

Hello Everyone! 

I'm back! I have had the most wonderful week off, but have missed all of you lovely folk. Lots and lots and lots of photos to share and tones of travel recommendations for those of you heading to the UEA some time soon. But all of that to come later in the week! Today I'm sharing 5 Spring (essentials which you all need to get your hands on. 

The heeled sandal 
I just bought these Elle sued Sandals and LOVE them! Not too high, not too low and not too expensive! They are insanely comfy and cute with both jeans and a mini dress. It's a yes from me! Pick up a pair here!

The Embroided Jacket 


I got this AMAZING Zara embroided jacket on the weekend and am totally in love. The detail in this jacket is stunning, its not to bulky or heavy and won't break the bank! Check it out here!

Lace Mini Dress 


Speaking of Zara, this gorgeous white lace mini dress, just happens to be in my closet right now! Again this dress is super light, great quality and pretty darn cute if you ask me. Check out its beautiful detailing here!

Colourful clutch 


I received this beautiful Elms + King clutch for my last birthday, from two friends and absolutely adore it. This clutch is the perfect size for a day out or traveling. I have been wearing mine a tone lately as I explore my new city. The leather is super soft and it comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, turning it into a cute cross body bag! Mine is Papaya, but they come in about a million different colours. Check them out here!

So there you have it, a few fashion essentials for March! 

Have a great day everyone!

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment