Thursday 3 March 2016

Sweet Ricotta Cheese Cannoli Dip

Morning everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a recipe so simple I actually believe I could make it with my eyes closed. I mean, who doesn't love an 'add all ingredients and mix' recipe? 

Today's recipe is perfect for a causal part, girls night in or a family treat! Enjoy! 


You Will Need 

1 cup ricotta 
1 cup cream cheese 
1 cup icing sugar 
2/3 cup mint choc chips 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
broken waffle cones 

Method 
1. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir until blended! Thats it! 
2. Dance in celebration of your super, duper, easy dip and enjoy with broken waffle cone pieces! 

Told you it was simple! 



Still looking for some baking inspo? Check out my Food Appreciation Pinterest Board HERE!

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment