Wednesday 30 March 2016

Whats Up Wednesday!

It's Whats Up Wednesday! 

Today is the last Wednesday of the month and that means its time to share what we have all been up to. As always this is a long post, so grab a cup of tea and settle in ladies! 


What we're eating this week 


Kale and goats cheese stuffed chicken thighs! Oh my goodness these are good. If you are looking for a mid week meal that is healthy, filling and appears impressive ;) look no further! You can find the recipe on my Food Appreciation pinterest board here! 

What I'm reminiscing about


Last years, Easter celebrations with my family! I'm so very lucky to have a wonderful family, especially ones who make every day special not just the holidays. 

What I'm loving 



My super cute new denim mini dress from Stradivarius. You can find it in store or online here!

What I've been up to 


For the last two weeks I have been playing tour guide for one of my very favourite guests, my mum! My mum popped over to the land of sand for a few days and I managed to show her some of the middle easts highlights. I promise to share more pics and info soon! 

What I'm dreading 

This is me right about now! I'm dreading finishing up the reports I have due! I'm so close to being finished and yet so un motivated! *sigh 

What I'm excited about 


Girls season 5, is finally out and I'm ready to binge watch! So if you are looking for me this weekend you will find me in front of the TV catching up with Marnie, Hannah, Jessa and Shosh! 

What I'm watching/ reading


The great British bake off final! I'm a self proclaimed bake off nerd and love it. 


I'm about half way through my latest read, The Art of Thinking Clearly. I will share my thoughts about it here as soon as I finish! 

What I'm listening to


If you haven't already heard of Borns, you need to check them out right now! I saw them live last year and fell for them straight away. You can check them out via the link above! 

What I'm wearing 



I love love love this new mini with frayed hem detail from Stradivarius. I bought mine last week and have already worn it twice. You can find it online here!

What I'm doing this weekend


I have no plans as of yet and I'm loving it. I plan on sleeping in, staying in my pjs, watching tv and doing sweet nothing! I love a lazy weekend now and then! 

What I'm looking forward to next month 


Next month my family and I are heading north to celebrate a friends birthday and I'm already excited. I love a great beach holiday and spending some time with my family and friends is the icing on the cake! 

What else is new


*since writing this post I have had to return to Australia to be with my family for personal reasons. Although this is a difficult time I'm so very lucky to be surrounded by so much love and kindness but most of all the people dearest to me, my family and friends. 

So there you have it, Whats Up Wednesday! Few I'm exhausted! I'll be back tomorrow with another delicious recipe that will get your stomaches growling! 

Lou xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment