Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Galleria ,Abu Dhabi

Morning Everyone!

As most of you will know by now I have been spending almost all my free time lately, exploring the wonders of my new city. Regardless of whether you have plans to visit the UAE or not these are sites, malls and galleries, you HAVE to see! Today I'm sharing one of my absolute favourite spots in Abu Dhabi, The Galleria mall. 


This mall is an absolute architectural masterpiece! And if you have been following my Instagram account/ keeping up to date with blog posts you will probably recognise some of these pictures!



The Galleria all set up for Chinese New Year Celebrations. 

Now this mall isn't really the place to pop in and grab some cheap t-shirts or a Starbucks  This mall is home to all the big luxury brands and a coffee will set you back approximately $6! But trust me on this, it is worth it. 



A good browse is Dior is an absolute must! 


Seriously, the store fit out is so beautiful, I want to move in! 

Along with big brands there are a few stores which I happen to love and can afford! Thank you lord! Be sure to stop by Tory Burch, Kurt Geiger and of course Magnolia bakery! You can find all store listings and location details here! 

Love me some Tory Burch! I could also quite happily live in this store! 

So there you have it, one of my happy places in Abu Dhabi and the perfect spot for an overpriced delicious cupcake and window shopping session! 

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment