Friday 4 March 2016

Friday Favourites



Happy Friday! 

The weekend is nearly upon us and I'm excited. This weekend I plan on sleeping in and exploring my amazing city. But before I jump into my PJ's and head for some netflix, lets take a look at my Friday favourites from this week!

One 

I recently bought this Tory Burch perfume and love it! This is the first scent for the brand is is light, slightly sweet and not at all over powering. I have been wearing mine perfume everyday and often get comments on how great it smells! You can buy some for yourself or a loved one HERE

Two 


Speaking of exploring my city. I visited the Sheikh Zayed Mosque on Tuesday and was left absolutely speechless. If you are ever in Abu Dhabi this is an absolute must! This mosque is truly breathtaking and a real architectural feat. I'm obviously a huge fan of architecture so this was a real treat for me. I promise to share more pictures and details next week! 

Three
If you missed yesterdays post you need to check it out because this recipe is as easy as it is delicious! The perfect weekend treat I say! Check out the recipe HERE 

Four


You are never to old for colouring in! A friend bought me this, Mindfulness colouring book, before I moved to the UAE and I love it. Colouring in is surprising relaxing and really enjoyable even when you are in your 20's! Don't knock it till you try it! You can find these books in most good book stores, gift stores or online. 

Five 


Something to remember! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment