Wednesday 2 March 2016

Entertainment Update

Happy March Everyone! 

Holy Moly, it is March! The year is flying, I seriously can't keep up. 

Today I thought I would share, the TV Shows, Books and Movies I have been enjoying during my down time. I did this last month and so many of you lovely ladies messaged me with recommendations which was wonderful! I love sharing my favourites with you guys and also see what you are up to so Please comment below! 

TV

The Great British Bake Off 

Y'all know I love me some bake off and season 6 has officially begun! Woo Hoo! After a long day at work I love coming home to an episode of Mary and Paul! I am only up to episode 6 so no spoilers please! 

The People VS O.J Simpson -American Crime Story 

I mean, who isn't watching this! So many people have commented that they get so nervous watching this, eve though we all know what is going to happen! I'm the exact same, I sit there every week on the edge of the couch and even gasp when a twist in the plot comes hahaha. If you haven't started this show you NEED to! 

Books


I'm about a third of the way through Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and honestly I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I was recommended this book by a number of people but initially impressions aren't fantastic. The plot seems to be gaining momentum now so I will stick it out. I will keep you all posted. Has anyone read this book? Should I persist?

Movies 

How to be Single 

This movie was lots of fun. It is a new spin on the classic tale of young single life in NYC but with a new twist. Hollywood is no longer pushing films featuring dependent men obsessed ladies. How to be singe, takes a look a the joys and sorrows of single life and female friendship in a humorous way. I laughed, cried and thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It also reminded me how darn fantastic my own girlfriends are. *insert a teary me, texting my girlfriends a gif of a kitten 

Spotlight 

I only just watched this movie last week in time for the Oscars and LOVED it! Controversial topic, yes! Amazing cast, Yes! Fast paced story line, Yes! It's a winner. And speaking of winners, this movie is so darn good it picked up the Academy Award for best picture, on Sunday night! Be sure to check this one out! 

So what about you guys, what are you watching and reading at the moment? Please comment below or message me! 

Lou xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment