Tuesday 3 May 2016

April Pins


Happy May Everyone! 


I can not believe April has flown past and it is officially May. Seriously the year is flying by and I'm not keeping up! As always I like to recap a few of my favourite Pins from the previous month. By now you will all know I'm a Pinterest addict #noshame So if you don't already follow my many many many Pinterest boards you can find them here!


Kids bedrooms are a great opportunity to let your imagination run wild. Print, colour and all things fun are must haves in any kids bedroom or play space. Just remember they won't be little forever so try and create spaces that will grow with them and adapt as their own needs change. 



These are two of my recent favourites! You can see all our my Pins for great kids rooms here! 


The weather here has been crazy lately. The last month has been weirdly hot and things are now only cooling down. There has been rain and storms and all in April. Weird weather I tell you. But with the changing of the month I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. 



These are a few of my favourite Autumn/ winter outfits as found on Pinterest. You can see all out my outfit Pins here! 


I'm a design addict and that means that I love about a million different styles. I go through traditional phases and then ultra modern phases and right now I am stuck in the middle. Los Angles is one of my all time favourite cities to visit and I love browsing some of the stunning homes that are quintessentially LA. 



These are two of my favourite looks added to the board recently. You can check out all Pins here. 

Well there you have it, a few of my favourite April Pins! I hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment