Tuesday 31 May 2016

Summer / Winter is here !

Morning Friends! 

It is the 31st of May meaning the season is about to officially change! For us folks in the south that means its time to whip out the blankets and start using that fire place. For our friends in the northern hemisphere it is beach season and school break! After a whole lot of 'spring' cleaning I think our homes deserve a little treat ;) I like buying something small and sweet for the house as a bit of a reward for tossing all my junk out! Here are a few ideas for your own little house treat, no matter the season! 


Glasshouse has to one of my favourite Candle companies EVER! These candles are long lasting, coming in about a hundred flavours and smell AMAZING!  This Tahaa has to be one of my personal  favourites however you can check out the whole collection here!

Looking for a little summer fun? These inflatable *huge swans are so much fun. We bought three at the beginning of the summer and they where a he hit with the whole family! You can find them via Sunny Life here!


Who doesn't love curling up on a cold night with a lovely faux fur blanket? I love them, the kids love them, even our dog loves them, much to my displeasure! Pottery barn has been making quality decor forever and they are my go to. You can find these beauties here. 

How beautiful is this beach towel? Seriously I want it as a table cloth! Grab one for yourself here!


Ok I need this handprinted stone cheese board in my house like yesterday! If this doesn't scream summer outdoor dinning I don't know what does?!? Pick one up from Anthropologie here.



Finally, how gorgeous is this kid friendly plastic table wear ? 100% recycled this plastic tableware is kind to the environment and the eyes! Check out the whole collection here!

Happy Shopping friends! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment