Wednesday 25 May 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

Yay yay yay, it's What's Up Wednesday! 

As always I'm linking up with lots of lovely ladies to answer all these fun question about life lately. It has been business as usual here but blessed as ever! Here is what's up! 


What we're eating this week


Ok so not these cookies 24/7 but damm they are good. I made these yesterday and they are nearly all gone! I will be posting the recipe tomorrow so be sure to check back in! 

What I'm reminiscing about


Our last trip to NYC. As I mentioned on Monday my sister and I will be heading to the Big Apple for a girls getaway later in the year. We have both been serval times but most recently where there together in 2014. I love NY big time! 

What I'm loving 


This Country Road fringe sweater I bought a few weeks ago. Sadly its not for sale online anymore but HERE is a similar one I found on Nordstrom. 


What we've been up to


A whole lot of organising. The next few months are going to be crazy with work, trips, school holidays and birthday madness. So I have been trying desperately to get myself sorted before the chaos descends. 

What I'm dreading

Not much (knock on wood)!!! Life is pretty sweet at the moment!

What I'm working on


My spring cleaning is nearly complete. We have done the whole house, garage and all storerooms! Now we just have to sell a few items we are no longer using and the mammoth clean will be over #exhausted 

What I'm excited about 


Celebrating this little ladies this weekend! 7 has never looked so cute! 

What I'm watching/ reading 


Who else watched the season 12 finally of Greys Anatomy?? Sooooooo much drama as always but well worth a watch! 

What I'm listening to 


Coldplay plus beyonce = perfection! Thats all I'm going to say.

What I'm wearing 


If you missed yesterdays post you can check our my weekly wardrobe here! 

What I'm doing this weekend 

This weekend I have children birthday parties, a housewarming party, a family lunch and hopefully a sleep in on the books. It will be wonderful chaos as always! 

What I'm looking forward to next month 

Next month is going to be huge for us. We have birthday parties almost every weekend so it busy busy busy. I love a good party and basically any excuse for a catchup with my friends and a glass of wine ;) 

Well there you have it, May's Whats Up Wednesday! Are you still with me?? 

Have a fabulous day friends! 

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment