Tuesday 24 May 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe on Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I hope you week is off to a pleasant start. As tomorrow is the last Wednesday of May, I will be posting my What's Up Wednesday - May Edition. Thus we are talking my weekly wardrobe today! The weather continues to keep us guessing. This morning it was freezing and I was in long sleeve shirt, vest and jeans and by lunch I was in a Tee and shorts! 

Not quite but you get the idea ;) 


Jeans here
Boots here
Shirt here
Scarf (different print) here


Shirt here
Jeans similar here
Sleeveless Cardigan here
Espadrilles similar here 


Jeans similar here
Espadrilles similar here
Shirt here 


Jeans here 
Sandals similar here
Shirt now out of stock :( 

Lets hope the weather here cools down soon and we can finally get into our winter closets! 

Have a great day friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment