Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe

Happy Wednesday Friends! 

The first week of May has brought the rain and I'm loving it. The garden is finally looking lush and green and lets be real, is there anything better than falling asleep listening to the rain?? This rain has also brought about some cooler weather and that means its time to whip out the jeans, boots and vests! Here are a few outfits I have been wearing this week. Remember you can see my favourite outfits on Instagram here! 


Autumn/ Fall means its time to pull out the plaids #wooho #madaboutplaid This outfit is a definite seasonal favourite! You can find my Jeans exact  here (PS they are currently 20%) 
Shirt similar here
Watch exact here
Shoes similar here 


I bought these disstressed jeans a few months back and absolutely love them! Seriously best $50 I ever spent. You can find them here. 
Shirt exact here
Dog not for sale ;) 


Look at all that rain! Sunday was the first day all season we really got to rug up and I loved it! 
Jeans exact here
Watch exact here
Jumper exact here
Vest exact here
Boots exact here

I hope you like this weeks outfits and happy shopping ladies! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment