Friday 13 May 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday! 

We have a huge weekend planned filled with all sorts of fun things, so I'm pumped! This weekend we will take a visit to my hometowns annual show/fair. We have been attending the show since I was a little kid and it is always a great day out. But before I gorge myself on all things carbohydrate lets take a look at this weeks favourites! 

One 


My mom has always loved arrange flowers and has even entered our hometowns show with her arrangements. She is back at it again this year with this STUNNING flower crown. Fingers crossed she comes home with a ribbon! 

Two 


After shopping around for a while, a friend recommended this Tony and Guy Sea Salt Spray. Simply spray intp damp hair and leave to air dry. This spray gives your waves a little bounce and will leave your hair smelling amazing! Best part, it won't break the bank and can be found in most major supermarkets! 

Three 


If you missed this weeks Wednesday Wardrobe you can catch it here! The weather has been all over the place lately so my outfits are a total jumble at the moment. Hopefully our weather will settle down soon and we can whip out the scarves and jackets. #iheartwinter 

Four 


I have recently 'reconnected' with Greys Anatomy and loving it! So much so I decided to throw on a few old episodes the other day while I did some work and chores. I can't wait to see how season 12 ends but for now I'm loving my Meredith/Derek time :( 

Five 


Last up, as always a sweet little quote to start your weekend! For more wise words, check out my Pinterest board here.

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment