Friday 6 May 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

I hope you all have lots of fun plans this weekend and are planning on spoiling your mum this Sunday! We will be celebrating with a family afternoon tea at my parents house and I will be making my new favourite cake (one of this weeks favourites)! But before the weekend begins lets take a look at a few of my Friday favourites. 

One 

Possible the worlds greatest and easiest banana cake. I made this cake on Monday and have already had two requests for it again! I shared the recipe yesterday on the blog, but if you missed it you can find it here!

Two 


We all know I'm a total sucker for cute workout wear. But I have big beliefs that clothes we profusely sweat in shouldn't break the bank. Thus my love affair with 90 Degree by Reflex began. I bought a pair of their yoga pants this week and have fallen in love. So much so I went back and purchased a pair of their three-quarter yoga pants as well. Bonus, they are currently on SALE! You can check them out here!

Three 

My AMAZING new Erin Condren Life Planner arrived this week and I'm in organisation heaven. If you haven't already heard about this stationary/  life changing brand you must visit their online store immediately. And lucky for you gals ALL life planners are now 50% OFF!!!! My mother, sisters and I swear by these beauties and I know you will loves yours just as much. Check out their online store here!

Four 



If you missed my April Pin post you can catch it here! Remember if you aren't following my on Pinterest already you can find my many many many boards here!

Five 


Finally to finish off my favourites, these sweet little quote found on none other than Pinterest!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone and be sure to spoil your mumma this Sunday! PS Happy mothers day mum, you are simply the best!

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment